Nominations for the 2019 Do Good Awards are Now Open.
Nominate yourself or some one else in one of the following categories:
Do Good Community Award
Do Good Team Award
Do Good Business Award
Nominations close 1st November 2019
Check out our 2018 Do Good Awards Winners
Recognising those that Do Good
It's about sharing the stories and celebrating the wonderful contributions people in our communities make to address social, environmental or community needs.
One prize of $1,000 is awarded to the winner of each category. From the pool of finalists, the judging committee will award an Outstanding Achievement Award. The recipient will also receive $1,000.
Nominees will have made a significant contribution that has improved the lives of people in their local community.
You can nominate yourself or someone else.
Submissions are made online via your local Alliance Bank website - links are at the top of the page. As the form can’t be saved, you’ll need to complete it in one sitting. The easiest way is to prepare your answers beforehand then copy and paste them on to the form.
There are two key questions that form part of the online submission process:
Why are you nominating yourself or this person for a Do Good Award?
How has the nominee positively impacted the lives of others?
How it Works
Nominate yourself, a colleague or a member of your local community, complete the form on your local Alliance Bank’s website and submit it online. Nominees will be notified to ensure they are happy being nominated and to share their story.
- Nominees must reside in an Alliance Bank catchment or be nominated for a contribution to an Alliance Bank community
- People can self-nominate or nominate others
- Current Board members of mutuals operating as an Alliance Bank and local politicians are ineligible
- A person cannot receive a second award in the same award category in consecutive years
- Unsuccessful nominees may be re-nominated in subsequent years
- Awards will not be granted posthumously
- Nominees for the Do Good Business Award must hold an ABN or ACN
- Nominees for the Do Good Team Award must comprise of two or more people
- Finalists must provide consent for their image and their story to be used in Awards promotional material
Terms and Conditions
- Only one prize of $1,000 is awarded per category including the Do Good Team Award
- The Outstanding Achievement Award winner will be selected by the judges from the finalists in the three Do Good Award categories
- Total prize pool $4,000
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Nominations close 1st November 2019
- Nominees announced 18th November 2019
- Finalists announced 3rd December 2019
- Finalists must provide information that outlines their contribution and how it has positively impacted lives and / or their local community and consent to its use in promotional material
- Finalist stories will be featured on alliancebankgroup.com.au and in social media from early December to 31 January 2020
- Winners announced 3rd February 2020