Latest news, views and facts.
An independent future
We are champions of mutuality. Under the Alliance Bank Solution we are able to deliver real change for our members and communities while retaining our teams, independence and discrete business strategies.
If you'd like to explore the possibilities contact the Senior Partner, Alliance Partner Development, Gavin McNab.
Using Banking to Do Good
The Alliance Bank® Solution is unique. It enables us to:
- Retain our independence
- Remain 100% member-owned
- Keep our member capital within the communities it was accumulated
- Remain local employers with our own staff, management and Boards
- Continue to control our own business strategy, profitability parameters and operations
- Address community need in a way that can realise positive social and economic change.
No other operating model can facilitate this. This strategic partnership with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank sees:
- Alliance Bank® Partners use Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s ADI license
- APRA obligations are transferred to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank who oversee compliance
- Alliance Bank® Partners are released to focus on growing business and communities.
As social enterprises Alliance Banks invest profits to benefit members and their communities. We are also uniquely positioned to address community need through the structure of the model. As we have access to member capital, under individual Board supervision, we are able to invest in a variety of shared value partnerships and programs.
Shared value outcomes mean while we improve the lives of those within our communities we are also growing our member base, business and profitability. So the more people do with us, the more we can do for them and their communities.
This strategy is helping pave the way for regional economic recovery and the delivery of lasting positive change.